Over-all in charge of the day-to-day activities on the branch assignment. Accountable in providing excellent service to the costumers while maintaining that the restaurant run efficiently. Responsible in personnel supervision; compliance to the standards of health and safety requirements of the local government; and ensure that weekly/monthly profit target are achieved.
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management/ Food & Beverages and equivalent or any course
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in retail or Food & Beverages industry as a
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Capability in Achieving target sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power point)
Must be amenable to work schedule that covers shifting, evenings, holidays, and weekends. Change of work schedule/extended duty can be done with a short notice to resolve manpower concerns.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or personally submit your resume at Tapa King Head Office, #16 Armal Compound, C. Raymundo Ave., Maybunga Pasig City