Directs, plans and evaluates performance during shift every week while ensuring that customers get a fast, correct, friendly experience each visit.
Provides leadership to Tapa King Staffs and other Managers to deliver quality and efficient service.
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management/ Food & Beverages and equivalent or any course
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in retail or Food & Beverages industry as a Supervisor
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Capability in Achieving target sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power point)
Must be amenable to work schedule that covers shifting, evenings, holidays, and weekends. Change of work schedule/extended duty can be done with a short notice to resolve manpower concerns.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Or personally submit your resume at Tapa King Head Office, #16 Armal Compound, C. Raymundo Ave., Maybunga Pasig City